This is a come and go event that will feature crafts and baking projects for the various winter holidays. Reservations are required in order for us to have an accurate head count for food and supplies.
Reserve your spot (at no charge) here! Be sure to print out and bring your ticket on the day of event.
One Friday per month for five months….January 17, Feb 7th, Mar 10th, Apr 3rd, May 8th…and a free field trip sponsored by OERB sometime at the end of May / beginning of June.
$10 / kid for entire semester (with possible additional fee for crafts class) – covers the whole semester. Anyone who takes on the commitment of teaching / hosting a class for all dates gets a family fee waiver. No one gets dropped off; parents must stay on premises; Book Shack is open during co-op dates.
Tentative class schedule – 10am – 3pm
- OERB Science – broken into three groups (Holly – high; Deedee – middles; Nicole – littles)
- GeoClub geography – middles & high – Heather & Erin – get a country, do research, make a meal and bring in for potluck lunch —- (Littles in circle time)
- History Bites – Holly & Clay – broken into group by age
- Arts & Crafts – Erin – broken into group by age
- Automotive Maintenance – Rob – middles & high — (Littles in quiet time)