Homeschooling Middle & High School?
Can you homeschool high school?
The idea of homeschooling through high school can be scary, but homeschooling your high-schooler may be easier than you think.
Even parents who have homeschooled for many years sometimes question whether to homeschool high school. When you homeschool high school, students are more mature, often have better study habits, and are able to take more responsibility for their own learning.
Download the E-book
FREE for everyone!
The Homeschooling the Upper Grades e-book is a collaboration project with bloggers from around the world, covering a wide variety of topics and issues facing the homeschooling parent of teens. In this FREE book, we are also blessing families with fun goodies!
This free 71-page e-book includes the following topics:
Homeschooling High School
- Unlock the Mystery of Homeschooling High School
- Why a 5-Year High School Plan Might Be Best for your Teen
- Choosing a Well-Rounded Education for the Undecided
- Individualized Plans for High School
- Crafting Your Own Electives
- Preparing Your Teen to Be a Successful Adult
- What they DON’T Teach Teens
- Cultivating Independence in Homeschoolers
- College Planning – Insider Tips & Tricks
- Homeschooling the College Bound Teen
- What to Know About Dual-Enrollment
- Starting to Homeschool in the High School Years
- Homeschooling Year-Round
- Homeschooling a Large Family
- Five Tips for Unschooling High School
- Homeschooling While Working: Possible with Planning
- Homeschooling Through Anxiety and ADHD
Reading & the Arts
- Ten Easy Ways to Add Music to Your Homeschool
- Getting the Most Out of Virtual Museums & Field Trips
- Putting Good Books in Our Teens’ Hands
- The Good & the Beautiful for High School
- Homeschooling High School with Living Books