- Includes a copy of our e-course, Through the Door + A Genius in Every Seat
- Consultation meeting – typically runs 45-60 minutes – an opportunity to gain insight into current needs, provide an outside perspective/accountability, and assign relevant modules and activities.
- Evaluation of student academic and extracurricular background
- Course planning assistance (for 6th-10th graders)
- Special needs recommendations (if required)
- Writing assistance / feedback on one college application or scholarship essay (for 11th & 12th graders)
- Reading list recommendations
- Prior to the meeting, the student/parents will be sent a short form to complete to evaluate progress on the established plan and to help set goals for the meeting. Meetings will be conducted via telephone or in-person (based on location of client).
- Follow-up email with meeting summary and action points.
- Consulting packages may include personality strengths testing, career evaluation, practice interviews, study sessions, academic support resources and more!
Files are digital and downloadable, thus they are non-refundable. You will receive instructions for setting up your consultation meeting upon receipt of your purchase.