Five unit studies covering literary styles and elements. Each unit addresses a new topic and includes introductory text, which will give the student basic background information about the topic at hand.
After this text, you will also find a short list of reading books, including a featured novel that the unit builds upon.
There are vocabulary words, reading comprehension, critical thinking questions, and writing assignments included.
We add fun with hands-on activities and extra videos to watch that will bring the era to life.
- Literary Elements with Dragonwatch (product sample)
- Creating a World with the Phantom Tollbooth
- Writing Dystopia with the Giver
- Writing Fantasy with the Hobbit
- Writing Surrealism with Tuck Everlasting
This is a digital product, with downloadable files, and is non-refundable.