Looking for a literature-based history curriculum? Using sixteen different novels, these unit studies cover World War 2 from multiple perspectives!
These studies are directed toward upper grades students..
- There is background, introductory text included.
- After this text, there are featured videos, which augment the background information and help make the topic more accessible for more visual students.
- You will also find a short list of reading books, including a featured novel that the unit builds upon.
- There are vocabulary words, places, and people to identify.
- Reading comprehension, critical thinking questions, and writing assignments are included.
- We add fun with hands-on activities and extra videos to watch that will bring the era to life.
- The Book Thief
- We Were There at the Battle of Britain
- Number the Stars
- The Winged Watchmen
- We Were There at Pearl Harbor
- We Were There at the Battle of Bataan
- Island War
- Red Stars
- The Night Witches
- Mare’s War
- We Were There at the Normandy Invasion
- Code Talkers
- We Were There at the Battle of the Bulge
- The Light Between Us
- We Were There at the Open of the Atomic Era
- A Merry 1940s Christmas
This is a digital product, with downloadable files, and is non-refundable.