- Consultation meeting – typically runs 60-75 minutes – an opportunity to gain insight into current needs, provide an outside perspective/accountability, and assist with curriculum choice
- Evaluation of student academic and extracurricular background
- Course planning assistance
- Prior to the meeting, the student/parents will be sent a short form to complete to evaluate progress on the established plan and to help set goals for the meeting. Meetings will be conducted via telephone or in-person (based on location of client).
- Follow-up email with meeting summary and action points.
Files are digital and downloadable, thus they are non-refundable. You will receive instructions for setting up your consultation meeting upon receipt of your purchase.